New this year:
Earlier date, route changes to take out many higher traffic roads, more short options, six official days of riding instead of seven. Cheaper and easier to register online.
What is AMBA?
• AMBA is a multi-day bike ride to show highlights of Alabama. History, nature, culture and fun will be emphasized!
AMBA is different than other
6 day bike rides:
• Ride Sunday the 4th through Friday the 9th, with an optional unsupported ride on Saturday the 3rd from downtown Mobile to Belligrath Gardens and back.
• AMBA is staged in one location and has out and back loops every day.
• Since AMBA is staged in one location, you set up and break down camp just once, and, your car is available every night.
• While you bike, your non-biking mate, family and friends can go to the beach, sightseeing, golfing, shopping and still meet you for dinner in the evening!