Alabama's Magnificent Bicycle Adventure! It is a multi-day bike ride to show highlights of Alabama. This ride emphasizes the history, nature, and culture of Alabama! Fun will be a priority! It is a 6 day ride, but you can do as many or as few days as you want, because we are staged in one place!
What Makes AMBA Different from other Multi-day Rides?
• AMBA is staged in one location with out and back loops every day.
• Ride Sunday through Friday, with an optional unsupported ride on the Saturday before the ride starts.
• Set up and break down camp once.
• Your vehicle is available in the evening.
• While you ride your mate, family, and or friends can meet you at the daily historic or interesting site, or explore Huntsville and its many charms.
Check Out these Exciting New Alabama Sites To Visit!
• Staging site is at Monte Sano State Park, on top of a mountain.
• The park offers mountain biking options with over 60 miles of trails
• Visit the Marshall Space Center
• Explore Cathedral Caverns
• Embrace the Falls Mill
Want to Contact the Ride Leader?
This is the fearless leader and creator of AMBA, Peter Wolf. If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, feel free to contact him! (Be sure to check out the FAQ page first however!) He will answer when he wakes up from his much needed nap. He can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org