Check Out these Exciting Alabama Sites To Visit During the Tour!
• Staging is in Chewacla State Park
which features a lake for swimming and non-motored boating, challenging hiking and destination worthy mountain bike trails (over 30 miles), two creeks, and a waterfall built by the CCC.
• Horseshoe Bend Military Park
– The fate of the Native Americans and Andrew Jackson converged and change at this scenic location in an epic battle.
• Confederate Naval Museum
– Showcase the war technology used to defend the ports and rivers of the confederacy.
• Infantry Museum
– Built to honor the brave foot soldier who fought for our freedom.
• Tuskegee Airmen Museum
– Honors black pilots who braved prejudice and broke down barriers, so they could serve their country.
• George Washington Carver Museum
– Displays the many contributions this scientist made to improve our world.
• Hodges Winery
– Sample wines of the area.
– An old mill town which provide textiles for many generations and once housed a confederate armory.
• West Point Lake
– Scenic man-made lake that straddles the Alabama-Georgia state lines.
Take the midweek off day and visit the
City of Montgomery's
– many Civil Rights and Civil War sites or take the day off and enjoy the park.
Want to Contact the Ride Leader?
If you have any questions that are not answered on this website, feel free to contact Peter Wolf at email@example.com
! (Be sure to check out the FAQ
page first however!)